Our Process As a specialist water management contractor, we consider ourselves to be at the forefront of global water management practices, development and equipment.
Having invested in product leadership, product innovation and on-going Research & Development (R&D) we are able to provide consistent service and value to our clients in a multitude of ways.
Our success in delivering a diverse range of dewatering and pumping solutions comes down to the collaborative, all-encompassing approach implemented by our dedicated and experienced Indonesian-based team.
Together, we embrace and overcome what may initially present as challenging and obscure scenarios, providing tailored outcomes for our clients across a multitude of industries and locations.
Our simplified process sees REI take full responsibility for every assignment on an all-inclusive basis, from conception to design, construction and delivery, through to installation, commissioning and maintenance.
Our process and capabilities incorporate:
• Engineering and design of pumping, power and pipelines systems
• Fabrication (steel and HDPE)
• In-house testing and certification
• Retail sales of pumps, HDPE pipe and related components
• Installation and commissioning of pumping systems and pipelines
• Transport and logistics
• Field service and maintenance
• Re-engineering and repairs